Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:45] Honor should be an everyday practice
- [2:05] Greg’s pet peeve for leaders
- [2:45] Advice from my grandpa
- [3:20] Leaders look for ways to honor those around them
- [3:48] Can you honor too much?
- [4:29] How can we honor our parents and grandparents?
- [5:13] Greg has a book releasing soon called Sage Advice
- [9:44] Greg explains that application is the real compliment
- [10:36] Honor starts with noticing others and then expressing what was noticed
- [11:49] Honoring calls out great potential in others
- [12:32] What does it mean to “trust the person with a limp”?
- [14:15] Honor is for people who gave, not for people who received
- [15:28] Why is hard for leaders to acknowledge the success of others?
- [16:27] Leaders need to looking around for opportunities to honor others
- [17:11] Hand out compliments publicly for maximum effect
- [17:55] Leaders receive honor by first honoring others
- [19:45] Our leadership challenge to you