…because of evildoer… (Psalm 37)
Not one person on earth can escape from having an evildoer cross their path. The question is not IF we’ll have to deal with them, but HOW we should deal with them. For the one who follows God, here is what David writes to us.
- Fret over evildoers
- Be envious of them
- Get angry because of them
- Do evil things back to them
- Trust God to handle them
- Do good to them
- Find your delight in God’s goodness
- Commit your lifestyle to God
- Rest in God’s grace
- Be patient with evildoers
- Be content with where God has you
- Extend mercy to evildoers
- Keep on following God’s way of doing things
The bottom line for those doing the “Dos”—And the Lord shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.