Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:30] Summertime is a good time to review our work vs. leisure balance
- [1:21] I share how a leader can realize the organization needs some downtime
- [2:51] Leaders need to recharge themselves
- [4:13] Self-care is not selfish; self-care needs to be built into a leader’s schedule
- [5:40] Greg reminds leaders that there isn’t an award for not taking a vacation
- [6:46] Greg has seen the fallout from overly-tired leaders, and I share some ideas for leaders to help themselves and their teammates de-stress
- [9:31] How do leaders build playtime into their regular work schedule?
- [11:10] Share your ideas with us!
- [11:34] Greg shared some playtime activities he used in his organizations
- [12:27] Why do leaders think they have to be so serious?
- [15:15] Some thoughts for leaders to help their teams
- [16:51] Greg emphasizes again the importance of self-care and they guys talk about how we can help other leaders practice self-care
- [19:03] Our coaching huddles can help you grow your leadership
- [20:02] Is it possible to find work-life balance?