Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:30] Summertime is a good time to review our work vs. leisure balance
- [1:21] I share how a leader can realize the organization needs some downtime
- [2:51] Leaders need to recharge themselves
- [4:13] Self-care is not selfish; self-care needs to be built into a leader’s schedule
- [5:40] Greg reminds leaders that there isn’t an award for not taking a vacation
- [6:46] Greg has seen the fallout from overly-tired leaders, and I share some ideas for leaders to help themselves and their teammates de-stress
- [9:31] How do leaders build playtime into their regular work schedule?
- [11:10] Share your ideas with us!
- [11:34] Greg shared some playtime activities he used in his organizations
- [12:27] Why do leaders think they have to be so serious?
- [15:15] Some thoughts for leaders to help their teams
- [16:51] Greg emphasizes again the importance of self-care and they guys talk about how we can help other leaders practice self-care
- [19:03] Our coaching huddles can help you grow your leadership
- [20:02] Is it possible to find work-life balance?
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
December 28, 2022 at 6:03 am
[…] If you would like to watch this full episode from The Craig And Greg Show, please click here. […]