Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:26] Craig gives Greg a special gift
- [1:27] what leaders do that will undermine their leadership
- [2:48] why it’s more fun to be around grateful people
- [4:12] Craig shared about the impact grateful teammates have had on him
- [4:52] why is it so easy to complain?
- [6:28] leaders need to speak positive things into this around them
- [7:42] leaders need to shut down complaining teammates quickly
- [8:39] Greg challenges leaders to confront their own negative attitude
- [10:00] leaders need to create a place of safety to help others to develop to their full potential
- [12:08] Greg reminds leaders that busyness can restrict gratitude
- [13:29] criticism is both a mindset and a “heartset”
- [13:59] how many of our criticism come from our assumptions about others?
- [15:06] poor leaders have a misunderstanding of what gratitude does
- [15:55] some ways leaders can express gratitude to their teammates
- [17:57] another look at the problem of assumptions
- [19:08] a grateful person attracts others to them
- [21:00] Craig gives leaders a challenge to help bolster their attitude of gratitude
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.