Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:26] Craig gives Greg a special gift
- [1:27] what leaders do that will undermine their leadership
- [2:48] why it’s more fun to be around grateful people
- [4:12] Craig shared about the impact grateful teammates have had on him
- [4:52] why is it so easy to complain?
- [6:28] leaders need to speak positive things into this around them
- [7:42] leaders need to shut down complaining teammates quickly
- [8:39] Greg challenges leaders to confront their own negative attitude
- [10:00] leaders need to create a place of safety to help others to develop to their full potential
- [12:08] Greg reminds leaders that busyness can restrict gratitude
- [13:29] criticism is both a mindset and a “heartset”
- [13:59] how many of our criticism come from our assumptions about others?
- [15:06] poor leaders have a misunderstanding of what gratitude does
- [15:55] some ways leaders can express gratitude to their teammates
- [17:57] another look at the problem of assumptions
- [19:08] a grateful person attracts others to them
- [21:00] Craig gives leaders a challenge to help bolster their attitude of gratitude