Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:36] One thing I have learned about veterans that I have appreciated.
- [1:35] Giving a shout-out to our favorite veterans.
- [2:35] We wonder how many current leaders would agree to step into tough roles if they weren’t getting paid to do so.
- [3:35] What intrigues us about volunteers.
- [5:15] What else motivates people beside getting a paycheck?
- [6:35] Leaders help their people get involved in a bigger cause—they help them see beyond the organization’s “bottom line” as a way to energize their team.
- [8:29] Some leadership examples from our military personnel.
- [9:18] What any leader should be able to learn from veterans: respect, understanding of the chain of command, innovation while follow the mission plan.
- [11:13] How having veterans on your team can benefit your organization.
- [13:41] What we can learn from our veterans about defending our values.
- [14:00] Greg shares a great quote on defining true heroes.
- [15:20] Find a way to invest in your people and unleash their potential.
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.