Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:36] One thing I have learned about veterans that I have appreciated.
- [1:35] Giving a shout-out to our favorite veterans.
- [2:35] We wonder how many current leaders would agree to step into tough roles if they weren’t getting paid to do so.
- [3:35] What intrigues us about volunteers.
- [5:15] What else motivates people beside getting a paycheck?
- [6:35] Leaders help their people get involved in a bigger cause—they help them see beyond the organization’s “bottom line” as a way to energize their team.
- [8:29] Some leadership examples from our military personnel.
- [9:18] What any leader should be able to learn from veterans: respect, understanding of the chain of command, innovation while follow the mission plan.
- [11:13] How having veterans on your team can benefit your organization.
- [13:41] What we can learn from our veterans about defending our values.
- [14:00] Greg shares a great quote on defining true heroes.
- [15:20] Find a way to invest in your people and unleash their potential.