“God’s yardstick for measuring faithfulness is how faithful you are with your own gifts. You are not responsible for the nature of your gift. But you are responsible for how you use it!” —Max Lucado
J. Warner Wallace shares some of his favorite sources for Christians to make their case.
From Live Action: “Extremists have made the 2016 election about attacking reproductive rights,” Cecile Richards says in the video. “Enough is enough.” Yes, Ms. Richards—enough IS enough:
- when it comes to the slaughter of preborn babies in the womb. (327,653 reported in their 2013-2014 annual report)
- when it comes to harvesting their body parts for profit.
- when it comes to $528 million tax dollars annually to the abortion chain while Planned Parenthood directors receive six digit salaries.
- when it comes to Planned Parenthood pushing sexual deviancy on teens.
- when Planned Parenthood covers up the sexual abuse of young girls.
- when Planned Parenthood names its highest award after its founder, Margaret Sanger, a known Klan speaker and supporter of racist eugenics.
- of ambulances summoned to Planned Parenthood due to abortion complications.
- of the silence when Planned Parenthood leaves a Black woman on the table to bleed to death after an abortion.
- of Planned Parenthood’s lies.
- nearly one-quarter of all Planned Parenthood’s revenue comes from abortions.
[VIDEO] I like what Barnabas Piper says about how the church should handle questions—