Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:41] Greg and I talk about what may be the most overlooked leadership builder a leader’s toolbox.
- [1:34] What is it about forgiveness that people struggle with?
- [2:34] How can leaders make forgiveness a core value in their organizations?
- [3:40] I share a memorable joke about unforgiveness.
- [5:10] Grudges prohibit followers from freely following because suspicion becomes the dominating factor in the organization.
- [6:13] Forgiven faults need to be forgotten faults.
- [6:41] Unforgiveness leads to stunted growth both personally and organizationally.
- [8:25] Does unforgiveness undermine trust? I shares a painful time I experienced attacks.
- [10:00] I named my dog as a personal reminder of how to handle difficult people.
- [10:50] Forgiveness is paramount to servant leadership.
- [12:58] The Bible calls our hypocritical unforgivers.
- [13:37] An example of a petty leader’s strategy of unforgiveness.
- [14:21] Forgiveness isn’t easy, but it takes maturity to do it.
- [14:46] Both forgiveness and holding grudges are barometers of leadership.
- [15:22] There is incredible freedom in forgiveness.
- [16:09] There is a perceived power in holding grudges.
- [16:38] Forgiveness serves others on our team.
- [17:06] Forgiveness looks forward to better things.
- [17:59] The personal experiences that Craig and Greg have had make them well-equipped to work as your coach. Check out our coaching huddles!
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.