Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:48] What does the dictionary say about motivation? What do we say about motivation?
- [2:03] Motivation comes in “different packages”
- [3:48] How can we individualize motivation?
- [5:53] How does coachability mesh with motivation?
- [7:20] Is 100% self-motivation possible?
- [7:49] Greg’s story about a leader’s frustration with unmotivated people
- [9:44] Does yelling ever motivate people?
- [12:52] A teammate’s love language can give you insight into how to motivate them.
- [13:56] How do leaders “call out” what’s in our team members?
- [16:01] A leader’s self-assessment is key to how well we motivate others.
- [18:23] Are company-wide benefits demotivating? How can we switch this up?
- [20:30] Does the carrot-or-stick method of motivation actually work?
- [21:10] Greg shares a quote about how dreams can help motivation.
- [22:51] Great leaders don’t assume, but they ask important questions.
- [23:53] Our coaching huddles can help you individualize your leadership motivational skills and practices.
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
Tell me what you think about this...