Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:50] What does it mean to look at things with an abundance vs. scarcity mindset?
- [1:45] Greg talks about his keynote on abundance mindset
- [2:50] Abundance mindset is key to making halftime adjustments
- [4:04] What kind of situation is a leader seeing when they decide to have Greg come speak?
- [4:53] It doesn’t take much for one scarcity mindset person to change a culture
- [5:58] People are naturally inclined to talk about negative experiences more than positive ones
- [6:42] Sometimes it takes a caring outside observer to point out tough problems in the organization
- [7:15] Abundance encourages creativity, but scarcity stifles it
- [8:08] I talk about the growing pains of changing an organization’s mindset
- [9:16] We talk about change agents
- [10:53] Greg talks about meeting a “business pastor”
- [11:28] Why is scarcity so easy?
- [13:26] How can we get positivity back?
- [16:20] Greg discusses the balance of considering scarcity without becoming consumed by it
- [17:00] Are the people around you in a scarcity mindset?
- [18:15] Create boundaries for your mindset
- [19:17] You don’t have it all, so don’t act like it!
- [19:43] Greg would love to help your organization develop an abundance mindset.