Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:50] What does it mean to look at things with an abundance vs. scarcity mindset?
- [1:45] Greg talks about his keynote on abundance mindset
- [2:50] Abundance mindset is key to making halftime adjustments
- [4:04] What kind of situation is a leader seeing when they decide to have Greg come speak?
- [4:53] It doesn’t take much for one scarcity mindset person to change a culture
- [5:58] People are naturally inclined to talk about negative experiences more than positive ones
- [6:42] Sometimes it takes a caring outside observer to point out tough problems in the organization
- [7:15] Abundance encourages creativity, but scarcity stifles it
- [8:08] I talk about the growing pains of changing an organization’s mindset
- [9:16] We talk about change agents
- [10:53] Greg talks about meeting a “business pastor”
- [11:28] Why is scarcity so easy?
- [13:26] How can we get positivity back?
- [16:20] Greg discusses the balance of considering scarcity without becoming consumed by it
- [17:00] Are the people around you in a scarcity mindset?
- [18:15] Create boundaries for your mindset
- [19:17] You don’t have it all, so don’t act like it!
- [19:43] Greg would love to help your organization develop an abundance mindset.
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
Tell me what you think about this...