On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- how does freedom differ from liberty [0:47]
- I explain that we cannot have liberty without freedom, but we can have so much freedom that we can lose liberty [1:23]
- guardrails are extremely helpful for people to be succcessful [2:27]
- liberty protects us from things that can be dangerous to a leader and his team [3:35]
- how do controls and guardrails feel to a leader? how can leaders help their team with these feelings? [4:20]
- why it is important to moderate our freedoms [6:00]
- what is the difference between unity and conformity, and how do leaders promote the right thing [7:20]
- we need to help independent people choose to be interdependent [8:27]
- we unpack a quote Greg shares about trading doing what we want to do for doing what we ought to do [8:54]
- we don’t want to be told what to do unless we understand why we need to do it—helping a team grasp this is how leaders get buy-in [10:23]
- Greg shares a quote from Francis of Assisi about living out what we are talking about [12:00]
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
Tell me what you think about this...