On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- Greg’s college football experiences
- how do teammates get along better?
- the 3 Ts that help make teams stronger and more effective
- how leaders can help teammates who make a mistake
- the strategic importance of “timeouts”
- the importance of a leader’s confident humility
- the attractiveness of a team’s enthusiasm
- an insightful quote from Rich DeVos
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and iTunes.
Get more information at Maximize Leadership.