Our annual Q Series is where folks send their questions to me on a variety of subjects and we do our best to answer them. This week we tackled questions like:
- What does Christ’s Parable of the Sower mean?
- Can people lose their salvation?
- Are micro-chips implanted in humans the start of “the mark of the beast”?
- What does “666” stand for?
- Why aren’t all of my prayers answered?
Here’s what we discussed, along with the time this discussion appears on the video:
- The Parable of the Sower [1:27]
- What is a parable? [2:19] **Be sure to check out What Was Jesus Teaching In The Parables? on Biblegateway
- Who is the farmer in this parable? [4:30]
- “The best commentary on Scripture is Scripture” [5:14]
- Can someone lose their salvation? [7:42]
- Keep sowing seed [11:51]
- Eternal security? [13:50]
- The Scripture has “a lot of faces” [17:20]
- Are micro-chips “the mark of the beast”? [20:37]
- What is gematria? How does this fit with 666? [22:58]
- 666 falls short of God’s perfection [25:54]
- The antichrist is a parody of Jesus Christ [26:08]
- What is the significance of 666 on the right hand and forehead? [27:31]
- To understand the future, look to an historic event [29:05]
- A lesson from the socialism of the Nazis and Adolf Hitler [29:49]
- A quote from Dr. Erwin Lutzer [31:15]
- Why did Jesus talk about material possession so much? [32:48]
- Why aren’t all my prayers answered? [36:36] **Be sure to check out Praying With Authority on Biblegateway.
- How do we pray “in Jesus’ name”? [37:07]
- How did Jesus speak to His Father in prayer? [39:10]
- James on unanswered prayers [41:32]
- Perseverance in prayer [43:30]
We will be answering your questions one more time next Sunday. Please click here to find all the ways you can submit your questions.