Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:45] Honor should be an everyday practice
- [2:05] Greg’s pet peeve for leaders
- [2:45] Advice from my grandpa
- [3:20] Leaders look for ways to honor those around them
- [3:48] Can you honor too much?
- [4:29] How can we honor our parents and grandparents?
- [5:13] Greg has a book releasing soon called Sage Advice
- [9:44] Greg explains that application is the real compliment
- [10:36] Honor starts with noticing others and then expressing what was noticed
- [11:49] Honoring calls out great potential in others
- [12:32] What does it mean to “trust the person with a limp”?
- [14:15] Honor is for people who gave, not for people who received
- [15:28] Why is hard for leaders to acknowledge the success of others?
- [16:27] Leaders need to looking around for opportunities to honor others
- [17:11] Hand out compliments publicly for maximum effect
- [17:55] Leaders receive honor by first honoring others
- [19:45] Our leadership challenge to you
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.