On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:23] Greg makes a very personal investment in me—a special figurine to remind me, and all of us, about servant leadership. You can get more information on my book by clicking here.
- [2:18] Only servant leaders truly know how to breathe hope into the people around them.
- [3:17] Greg describes how leaders can become hope dealers.
- [3:53] I paraphrase a proverb to help leaders see the immense value in dispensing hope.
- [5:59] Greg explains how leaders instill hope into themselves.
- [7:48] Hope-filled people are still realistic about the present difficulties they are facing.
- [8:59] Hope isn’t just about one-time vision casting—we talked about how leaders keep the message of hope consistent.
- [12:29] Leaders have to be around people in order to invest hope into them.
- [14:00] Greg notices how hope connects faith and love.
- [15:32] Greg gives leaders a challenge to grow as hope-fillers.
- [17:42] Leaders give their teammates hope for a better future.
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.