On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- why it’s so vital for leaders to be hope-filled and hopeful for their teammates
- how do leaders increase their own hopefulness
- the importance of a leader’s temporary retreat
- hope-filled leaders are healthy leaders
- the dangers of pessimism, isolation, and comparison
- the importance of H.O.P.E. for leaders
- insights from Napoleon Bonaparte, Desmond Tutu, King Solomon, Joe Montana, Daniel Goleman
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes.
Get more information at Maximize Leadership.