Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:24] We want you to dream!
- [1:47] What are some reasons people don’t set goals?
- [3:10] The trap of comfort zones.
- [5:14] Are you afraid of achievement?
- [5:57] The balance of internal and external discipline.
- [9:21] We would love to help you stretch to the next level!
- [10:30] Why do people set goals?
- [13:42] Why are goals hard to attain?
- [14:31] Time is not manageable.
- [15:30] Self-awareness and clarity are tools to help set goals.
- [17:48] Be a goal-influencer by supporting others’ goals.
- [19:20] Take time to celebrate reaching goals.
- [22:40] Sharing goals with others lets them know what’s important to you.
- [23:31] Celebrating steps toward a goal helps maintain motivation.
- [25:00] I love this quote from Andrew Wood on incremental steps.
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
Tell me what you think about this...