Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:24] We want you to dream!
- [1:47] What are some reasons people don’t set goals?
- [3:10] The trap of comfort zones.
- [5:14] Are you afraid of achievement?
- [5:57] The balance of internal and external discipline.
- [9:21] We would love to help you stretch to the next level!
- [10:30] Why do people set goals?
- [13:42] Why are goals hard to attain?
- [14:31] Time is not manageable.
- [15:30] Self-awareness and clarity are tools to help set goals.
- [17:48] Be a goal-influencer by supporting others’ goals.
- [19:20] Take time to celebrate reaching goals.
- [22:40] Sharing goals with others lets them know what’s important to you.
- [23:31] Celebrating steps toward a goal helps maintain motivation.
- [25:00] I love this quote from Andrew Wood on incremental steps.