Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:15] I adapt a verse from the Bible to talk about generosity and Greg agrees with me.
- [1:00] Generosity is so much more than donating money.
- [2:15] Generous leaders are proactive, and have appropriate boundaries.
- [2:48] Leaders cannot fake generosity.
- [3:42] Generosity isn’t in the big things, but the everyday things.
- [4:25] Time, talent, treasure are all important components in generosity.
- [6:00] Greg shares a telling statistic about how Americans give to charities.
- [6:45] Greg says giving your network can be one of the most generous things a leader does.
- [7:37] Generosity requires an abundance mindset.
- [8:52] What holds us back from being generous?
- [10:00] Comparisons kill generosity.
- [10:27] Being generous expands our influence, but stinginess strangles it.
- [12:55] Our teammates are looking for places to be generous.
- [13:53] Generosity opens doors for new opportunities.
- [14:51] Greg shares an insightful quote from Anne Frank
- [15:17] I make a connection to the change in Ebenezer Scrooge’s life.
- [16:11] How we define a generous leader.
- [17:38] Our leadership challenge: how can you view generosity differently?
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
Tell me what you think about this...