Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:20] Craig shares an insightful quote from John Maxwell
- [0:45] The guys claim to have never made a mistake, and we definitely believe them…
- [1:12] Mistakes help both individuals and teams grow
- [2:12] Craig shares a lesson from his wife’s classroom about it being a safe place to make mistakes
- [3:06] Leaders need to distinguish between success and perfection
- [3:50] What do our faces show when others make mistakes?
- [4:40] Greg explains how grace and humility from the leader will help other teammates deal with their mistakes
- [6:16] Sports show us how mistakes can lead to excellence
- [7:24] Greg’s football mistakes led to his high level of success
- [11:06] Leaders have to remind everyone that mistakes aren’t fatal
- [13:30] Thomas Edison gave us a good example about success coming from failure
- [15:31] When leaders share their mistakes, it’s freeing for the rest of the team
- [17:26] Leaders need to take initiative—as the leader goes, so goes the team