Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:40] Who are we and how did we meet?
- [2:00] A little bit of Greg’s biography as he headed to college
- [4:10] A little bit of my biography as I headed to college
- [5:40] How Greg tweaked his major while at Hope College
- [6:57] I added an additional major while at Oral Roberts University
- [7:28] Greg was drafted by two professional sports teams
- [9:14] Transitions are important for leaders
- [10:29] Self-reflection + coach ability = superpower
- [11:02] Greg’s first business venture was only an entry point to his career
- [13:37] Another decision further refined Greg’s niche in business
- [15:03] The unforeseen changes that brought me to West Michigan where I met Greg
- [15:59] One of the first ministries that we worked on together
- [20:00] A leadership lesson we tried to teach to the students at an urban youth center
- [20:40] The dream list for us going forward
- [22:40] What do we do as consultants?
- [24:02] Greg has some cool keynote addresses that he presents
- [25:53] How we can help you grow your leadership capacity