Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:40] Who are we and how did we meet?
- [2:00] A little bit of Greg’s biography as he headed to college
- [4:10] A little bit of my biography as I headed to college
- [5:40] How Greg tweaked his major while at Hope College
- [6:57] I added an additional major while at Oral Roberts University
- [7:28] Greg was drafted by two professional sports teams
- [9:14] Transitions are important for leaders
- [10:29] Self-reflection + coach ability = superpower
- [11:02] Greg’s first business venture was only an entry point to his career
- [13:37] Another decision further refined Greg’s niche in business
- [15:03] The unforeseen changes that brought me to West Michigan where I met Greg
- [15:59] One of the first ministries that we worked on together
- [20:00] A leadership lesson we tried to teach to the students at an urban youth center
- [20:40] The dream list for us going forward
- [22:40] What do we do as consultants?
- [24:02] Greg has some cool keynote addresses that he presents
- [25:53] How we can help you grow your leadership capacity
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
Tell me what you think about this...