Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:23] Do you know what empowerment really means?
- [1:52] Does your empowerment show people you trust them?
- [4:00] Craig tells a story about how the best mentors hold up a mirror.
- [6:15] Do you believe you’re in-power, or do you empower?
- [7:28] The guys talk about Patrick Lencioni’s leadership books.
- [8:23] What is a habit that holds back a leader from empowering?
- [10:27] Is your leadership trustworthy?
- [12:10] Insecurity kills empowerment
- [12:51] Getting Naked!!
- [14:15] Are you admitting your mistakes first?
- [14:50] Are you self-aware about what’s holding you back from empowering others?
- [16:34] What is the difference between delegation and empowerment?
- [17:45] Craig and Greg challenge leaders on examining their empowerment of others.