My good friend Josh Schram shared a powerful message in our Selah series.
David is the anointed king, but instead of living in a palace, he’s living in a cave. From this cave, David gave us Psalm 57.
Here are some of my takeaways from Josh’s message, but I would encourage you to watch this 20-minute video for yourself
- To get where God needs me to be, I often have to go through things I never expected.
- Even my “cave times” are directed by God.
- “David didn’t get down on Saul’s level; he got down on his knees.” —Josh Schram
- If David had taken matters into his own hands, what would his legacy have been? Instead, he worshiped God, and let God take care of Saul.
- “We don’t worship God because our circumstances are good but because our God is good.” —Josh Schram
- My little messes become big messes when I try to handle them myself. I need to run to my Heavenly Father for help with all of my messes!
If you have missed any of the messages in our Selah series, you can access all of them by clicking here.