It’s 1:35am and we just got back home from the emergency room. Brandon was sledding at a friend’s birthday party this evening and gashed open his cheek when he collided with a tree branch. Not a very fun way to end an evening with friends!
But he was such a trooper through the whole ordeal!
I am so thankful for…
- …the Michigan State trooper that helped me find my way.
- …the spontaneous prayer for Brandon by his sledding friends.
- …the staff at the Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
- …an employer who provides me with medical insurance.
- …the outstanding work of Drs. Rechner & Martin.
- …the watchful care of our Heavenly Father.
I’m heading to bed full of gratitude.