Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:30] Change is a four-letter word for some people.
- [2:05] What holds people back from embracing change?
- [4:39] How does a leader’s pride play into successful change?
- [5:50] People don’t buy-in to change overnight, which is why a change catalyst is needed.
- [9:00] Improvement committee can work well to help an organization make changes.
- [10:49] The unselfishness of leaders is key for making effective changes.
- [12:22] Who should be on your improvement committee?
- [14:34] The benefit of diversity on your teams.
- [16:55] The right and wrong ways to roll out changes.
- [19:59] Give and get lots of feedback during the change process.
- [21:14] What is unacceptable for a leader in the arena of change?
- [23:16] How can leaders overcome the fears that your teammates have about changes?
- [27:13] We can help you with changes in your organization.
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
Tell me what you think about this...