Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:38] What are the origins of the word “priority” and why should priority be singular and not plural?
- [0:56] Is it true that multi-tasking increases efficiency?
- [2:52] Greg tells a story about shopping with his parents.
- [3:55] Greg reminds us that the devil uses distraction as a tool.
- [5:04] I talk about how leaders should set their first priority.
- [6:32] Why is it so hard to invest in unavailable people?
- [7:58] I explain how leaders can make time for their “have to” list.
- [9:58] Greg loves “StrengthFinders” and how it helps leaders learn to work in their strength zone.
- [10:52] We discuss the book No Is A Beautiful Word.
- [12:42] How can leaders use the priority vs. priorities paradigm to create margin in their life?
- [14:36] We throw out the “Not-To-Do List Challenge” for leaders.
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
February 17, 2022 at 5:57 pm
[…] This is taking all of the discipline I can muster, but I must make this my top priority! […]
March 8, 2022 at 6:02 am
[…] friend Greg Heeres and I recently addressed this in an episode of our leadership podcast called The Craig And Greg Show. […]