Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:38] What are the origins of the word “priority” and why should priority be singular and not plural?
- [0:56] Is it true that multi-tasking increases efficiency?
- [2:52] Greg tells a story about shopping with his parents.
- [3:55] Greg reminds us that the devil uses distraction as a tool.
- [5:04] I talk about how leaders should set their first priority.
- [6:32] Why is it so hard to invest in unavailable people?
- [7:58] I explain how leaders can make time for their “have to” list.
- [9:58] Greg loves “StrengthFinders” and how it helps leaders learn to work in their strength zone.
- [10:52] We discuss the book No Is A Beautiful Word.
- [12:42] How can leaders use the priority vs. priorities paradigm to create margin in their life?
- [14:36] We throw out the “Not-To-Do List Challenge” for leaders.