Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:15] Leaders need to use their leadership skills at home
- [0:46] Home should be where leaders get replenished
- [2:12] Work comes and goes, but family can be our lasting legacy
- [2:30] How do effective leaders think about success at home?
- [4:09] A sad story of misplaced priorities
- [4:45] How I helped my church board learn how to make family a priority
- [6:31] Greg learned some parenting insights from one of his clients
- [8:20] God equips leaders to lead well with their spouse and kids
- [9:43] Greg shares a quote about sacrifice, investment, and ROI
- [10:16] We share habits and practices that have helped us lead at home
- [13:07] How do leaders create a legacy of success in our families?
- [15:14] Greg explores how leaders can even lead their parents
- [16:14] What do you want on your tombstone?
- [17:14] I share a poem from my son Brandon
- [18:30] Legacy is determined by what our family says about us
- [19:56] How leaders can set family leadership goals for the New Year