On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- Greg used to trick his younger sister into doing something he was afraid to do
- fear makes us tunnel-visioned
- I teach Greg a new phobia
- doctors say only two fears are innate; all the rest are learned fears
- “If fear is learned, it can be unlearned, and a new path relearned,” says Craig
- the lessons we’ve learned in the past can help us conquer today’s fears
- what we can learn from the acrostic F.E.A.R.
- how Greg’s Dad helped him overcome a fear of failure
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and iTunes.