I found a ton of great content in Craig Groeschel’s latest book #struggles. This book focuses on the proper balance between technology and personal relationships. Near the end of the book, Craig shared his 10 Commandments for Christians to use social media in a God-honoring way…
- Put God first in all you say and post.
- Love others as you want to be loved.
- Use social media to facilitate, not to replace, real relationships.
- Use social media instead of being controlled by it as an idol.
- Turn your virtual other cheek to posts that offend you.
- Do not post out of emotion.
- Always reflect Jesus, loving God whether online or off.
- Do not use social media to fuel temptations.
- Form your own opinions; do not follow the crowd.
- Do not base your identity on what people think.
You can read my book review of #struggles by clicking here.