Not to us, Lord, not to us but to Your name be the glory, because of Your love and faithfulness. (Psalm 115:1)
- You are Love; I struggle with selfishness.
- You are Faithful; I can be fickle.
- You are Just; I am short-sighted.
- You are Mercy; I can be petty.
- You are Grace; I keep score.
- You are Forgiveness; I remember hurts.
- You are Perfection; I am flawed.
- You are the Potter; I am a pot.
- You are God; I am man.
Not to me—not ever to me—be any glory, but all to You. I extol You both now and forever more. Despite my flaws, may no one ever be able to say of me that I tried to steal Your glory.