Feats of thinking may create reputation, but habits of thinking create character. —A.W. Tozer
If this is true, then I’ve got some questions to ask myself:
- How do I think?
- How am I processing the world around me?
- Do I see the hand of God in daily events?
- Can I find His truth at work?
- Am I learning from what I experience each day?
- Do I think positively or negatively?
- Do difficulties cause faith or fear?
- Am I thinking long enough?
- Do my thoughts produce a Christ-like attitude?
- Do I take time to think about my thoughts?
Two more thinking quotes for today:
Life consists of what a man is thinking about all day. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. —Philippians 4:8