If this is true, then I’ve got some questions to ask myself:
- How do I think?
- How am I processing the world around me?
- Do I see the hand of God in daily events?
- Can I find His truth at work?
- Am I learning from what I experience each day?
- Do I think positively or negatively?
- Do difficulties cause faith or fear?
- Am I thinking long enough?
- Do my thoughts produce a Christ-like attitude?
- Do I take time to think about my thoughts?
Two more thinking quotes for today:
Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. —Philippians 4:8