Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:37] What is quiet quitting?
- [3:18] Is this just “a generational thing?” The guys say “no.”
- [3:52] Why are workers quiet quitting?
- [6:12] Quiet quitters infect the whole organization.
- [6:44] Leaders need to share a compelling vision.
- [8:16] How do leaders create an environment that excites workers to contribute?
- [9:00] Leaders can unleash the potential in their teammates.
- [9:43] What do leaders need to know about quiet quitters?
- [11:06] How do leaders really gauge productivity?
- [12:39] How do leaders “push the button” to motivate their teammates?
- [13:44] Leaders need to defend a high-productivity culture.
- [14:28] Craig adapts five principles from a book he read to help us motivate our team.
- [19:56] The sad fate of leaders who quiet quit.
- [20:47] Leaders need empowered teammates to expand their influence.
- [22:22] We celebrate the behaviors we want to see throughout the organization.