Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:38] We prefer preventative care both physically and in our leadership health
- [1:40] When should we use assessments?
- [3:10] Assessments can help leaders get an objective perspective on themselves and their team members
- [4:36] We need windows of insight into ourselves first before we start working with our teammates
- [5:40] What’s the goal of assessments?
- [7:40] There are no “wrong answers” in assessment results
- [9:39] How do leaders share the results of assessments with the whole team?
- [13:31] When we have insight about our teammates, it helps us grow and understand each other
- [15:34] Intuition and assessments work really well together
- [17:01] What if an assessment appears to raise a warning flag?
- [18:02] Leaders should use their assessments to setup their teammates for consistent success
- [19:35] Assessments allow leaders to craft a complete team
- [20:37] An outside coach can help your organization know what assessments to use and how to implement the results of any assessments
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
Tell me what you think about this...