Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:17] Craig gives an important weather report
- [0:42] Organizations go through changes of seasons too
- [1:43] How can leaders see a change of season approaching?
- [2:44] Leaders need to check both their “thermometers” and “thermostats” in their organizations
- [3:55] What is the leader senses a change of season but some teammates aren’t ready to change yet?
- [5:26] Leaders need to talk to themselves about their seasons?
- [6:53] What leaders can look for to help navigate their changing seasons
- [8:10] How do leaders get their teams ready for changes?
- [8:42] How do leaders handle change that is imposed upon them?
- [10:00] Changing seasons can be a threat
- [11:25] Change is inevitable, but growth is optional
- [13:50] Every leader fears change going poorly
- [14:27] Trying and failing is a natural part of the change process
- [15:06] Sacred cows can be problematic when attempting to make changes
- [17:03] How leaders lead through changing seasons is so crucial to success
- [18:53] Our coaching huddles can help you with your season of change