Listen to the audio-only version of this podcast by clicking on the player below, or scroll down to watch the video.
On this episode of “The Craig And Greg Show” we talk about:
- [0:54] Effective problem solving is a skill every leader should maximize
- [1:52] Why do leaders choose to avoid problems?
- [3:03] Greg tells a story about leadership burnout
- [4:46] Obvious problems are simple fixes, so don’t delay!
- [5:57] Who can help you with your complicated problem?
- [6:40] How should new leaders deal with problems in a transition period?
- [8:23] What should you do about someone who’s always part of the problem?
- [9:12] Do you have kids in your river?
- [10:22] Are you aware of the complexities in the culture of those you lead?
- [11:52] Leaders must address chaotic issues, no matter the cost
- [13:16] How can leaders navigate around unchangeable facts?
- [14:05] Leaders should scale their response to the immediacy of the issue
- [14:40] Is your problem obvious, complicated, chaotic, or complex?
- [15:55] How can your changes as a leader solve problems?
- [16:28] Do you need to move on without some people?
- [17:20] Are you a leader of a “problem enjoyer”?
- [18:45] Are you asking powerful questions?
- [20:08] How our our Coaching Huddles can help you grow
Check out this episode and subscribe on YouTube so you can watch all of the upcoming episodes. You can also listen to our podcast on Spotify and Apple.
Tell me what you think about this...