Maxims On Sex & Relationships
- When two lovers give, they each receive.
- Loveless sex is listless sex, and commoditized sex is lobotomized sex.
- Women are the gatekeepers of virtue; lost women make lost civilizations.
Maxims On Science & Philosophy
- The difference between science and philosophy: science attempts to answer the how questions, and philosophy the why questions.
- The difference between sound and unsound philosophy: good philosophy justifies itself, bad philosophy justifies the philosopher.
- When science becomes a god, science becomes a fraud.
- Atheistic theories are not necessarily scientific, and theistic theories are not necessarily unscientific.
- In science, the facts make the case, but in evolution, the case makes the facts.
- What came first, the cell or the DNA?
- Creationism is the enemy of scientists, not science.
- The theory of evolution evolved from moral devolution.
Maxims On satan & Evil
- A godless world is a joyless world.
- All is rotten after God is forgotten, and all goes sour that is under satanic power.
- satan is no threat to God, he is a threat to man. He is not God’s adversary, he is man’s adversary.
- The devil cannot make you do anything; he just makes you believe you can do anything.
- The way to spot satan is to know Christ.
- satan is not to be feared, he is to be avoided.
- Evil which appears godly is the most insidious form of evil.
- The difference between evil spirits and evil men: evil spirits know they are dead, and evil men are dead because they do not know.
- Allowing evil to continue is the most evil act of all.