- … that I regret a lot of my past
- … I don’t know if I believe in my religion fully
- … I need to talk to God more
- … I am nervous about school
- … even though I act happy I’m the total opposite
- … I’m really scared to go back to school. I’m scared that I’m going to get really depressed again. I am already struggling with self-harm and being so emotionally tired. I’m scared it’s going to get worse. I just want to be okay. I want to be better.
- … I have a hard time trying not to hate myself
- … sometimes I’m very selfish and not Christ-like … a lot of the time actually
- … that I’m troubled with life
- … I was losing my mind, feel like I’m not where I need to be, I don’t know where I belong
- … that I have very little faith, and I am trying to get closer to God. And that I live a sin
- … about the situation with my brother and how we haven’t spoken in six years
Here’s what I learned—
- I need to pray more for our youth pastors a lot more than I have been!
- Lots of people are hurting. Not just youth, but adults too.
- Jesus loves hurting people.
- What a privilege—and responsibility—I have as a pastor to show the love of Jesus!