January is Sanctity Of Human Life Month. I hope you are thinking about how you can support life-affirming causes this month. There are several great things you can do: financially support a pregnancy resource center (PRC), volunteer your time at a PRC, be aware of how your elected officials are voting.
Prayer is the most powerful life-affirming activity we have at our disposal, because we pray to our Life-sustaining God! The Colson Center has put together a 21-day prayer for life guide. I encourage you to download this guide and then pray for life.
Download your free 21-day prayer for life guide here → 21 days of prayer for life
Here are some other resources for you:
- To find local pregnancy centers, maternity homes or other similar resources in your area, visit helpinyourarea.com.
- To participate in a 40 Days for Life prayer vigil near your home, visit 40daysforlife.com.
- To get involved with Students for Life, visit studentsforlife.org.
- If you know someone who is hurting from abortion, Bible studies such as Her Choice to Heal by Sydna Masse (for women) and SaveOne by Sheila Harper (for both women and men) provide spiritually based intervention that lead to healing.
- For information on pro-life issues, visit the National Right to Life at nrlc.org and personhood.com.