“His greatness no one can fathom” (Psalm 145:3).
God’s kingdom is everlasting and endures through all generations (v. 13). Look at all of God’s “alls”—
- He is good to all (v. 9)
- He has compassion on all (v. 9)
- He is faithful to all His promises (v. 13)
- He is loving toward all (v. 13)
- He upholds all who fall (v. 14)
- He lifts up all who are bowed down (v. 14)
- All eyes look to Him (v. 15)
- He satisfies all desires (v. 16)
- He is All-righteous (v. 17)
- He is All-loving (v. 17)
- He is near to all who call on Him (v. 18)
- He watches over all who love Him (v. 20)
My only appropriate response to all God’s “alls”—I will praise Your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise You and extol Your name for ever and ever. … My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise His holy name for ever and ever (vv. 1, 2, 21).
ALL praise to God FOREVER!