There are things that all moms say. And we’ve all heard these “momisms” —
- Were you raised in a barn? Close the door!
- If I’ve told you once I’ve told you a thousand times….
- If you keep doing that your face will stick like that.
- Eat your vegetables.
- Drink your milk.
- Do your homework.
- Don’t sit so close to the TV or you’ll go blind.
- Turn the music down or you’ll go deaf.
- Look at me when I’m talking to you!
- Don’t give me that look!
- I love you!
Anita Renfroe captured some great momisms in her song that recounts everything a mom says in a 24-hour period.
But I’m wondering what your mom said that no other kids’ mom said. Use the comment section to share your favorite momisms.