- Let the Holy Spirit continue to develop His fruit in you—this is the only way to become a truly exceptional lover.
- Pray for your wife, and pray with your wife.
- Say “I love you” every day.
- Learn her love language and speak it regularly.
- Hold her hand.
- Compliment her privately—not just for how she looks or what she does, but for who she is.
- Praise her publicly in front of her friends, family, and coworkers.
- Find ways to assure her that she is your #1 priority. Every single day.
- Take her out on a date that you have planned.
- Repeat steps 1-9.
“The most joyful, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, trustworthy lovers are Spirit-empowered lovers.” —Craig T. Owens
Got any other ideas? Share them in the comments below so we can all benefit from them.