- We have to be tough enough to kill spiders, yet tender enough to attend a princess tea party.
- We have to bring home the bacon, yet not eat too much bacon so our cholesterol doesn’t get out of control.
- We have to know the strategy of football, and the scoring for competitive cheerleading.
- We have to be strong and gentle, smart and compassionate.
- We have to climb the ladder at work, and build a solid foundation at home.
- We have to knock down our competitors, and build up our children.
The Bible has a lot to say to encourage Dads to do all of these things, and to become the godly influencer God wants us to be in all aspect of our lives.
Please join me this Sunday as we learn from a man in the Bible who had everything to lose at work by doing things God’s way. Yet he chose God’s way and reaped some amazing results. Hope to see all the Dads this Sunday at 10:30am.