I don’t own a house, a car, land, food, or money. God owns them and I’m merely His manager of those things. If I try to treat things like possessions, then things will begin to possess me because those items will become my focus instead of God.
I am a blessed man, but I am blessed to be a blessing.
The more I bless others with the blessings that have been placed under my management, two things happen: (1) God is exalted, and (2) I’m available to receive more blessings.
God doesn’t want to fill my barrel.
- Barrels run out of room.
- Things stored in barrels for too long spoil.
- It’s hard to see everything stored up in a barrel.
God does want to fill my pipeline.
- Pipelines—if they are free-flowing—never get full.
- Everything flowing through the pipeline stays fresh.
- Pipelines can deliver faster than barrels can.
I can LIMIT God’s blessings by HOARDING them in my barrel.
I can INCREASE God’s blessings by SHARING them through my pipeline.
How can you make your life God’s pipeline of blessing to others?