- He works so hard for the Master. (1 Corinthians 16:10)
- I have no one like him—no one of so kindred a spirit—who will be so genuinely interested in your welfare and devoted to your interests. …But you know how Timothy has proved himself. Like a son with his father, he has served with me in preaching the Good News (Philippians 2:20, 22)
- We sent him to strengthen you, to encourage you in your faith, and to keep you from being shaken by the troubles you were going through. (1 Thessalonians 3:2-3)
- I sent to you Timothy, who is my beloved and trustworthy child in the Lord, who will recall to your minds my methods of proceeding and course of conduct and way of life in Christ. (1 Corinthians 4:17)
- TIMOTHY’S THE REAL DEAL! (Philippians 2:22)
I am striving to live up to this “Timothy” standard. I am also working hard to invest in the next generations of Timothys.
Here’s where I believe it all starts: Timothy loved God and served others. May that be said of all of us too.