How to stay safe in the world today:
- Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
- Do not stay at home because 17% of all accidents occur there.
- Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
- Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.
- Of the remaining 33 percent, 32% of all deaths occur in hospitals. So, you should probably avoid those.
BUT, you will be pleased to learn that only 0.001% of all deaths occur in worship services in church, and these are usually related to previous physical illnesses.
Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is at church!
Attend church and read your Bible: IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!