I have just been listening to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s incredible I Have A Dream speech. If ever there was a man who could cast a compelling vision, it was Dr. King. Look at his pattern—
- He had a noble cause.
- He stated the problem first: “One hundred years later” there is still racial injustice.
- He articulated the righteousness of the pursuit of justice and equality.
- He set the criteria: “We will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters.”
- He encouraged his audience to press on.
- He brought his vision to a dramatic conclusion with the portable and memorable rally cry: “I HAVE A DREAM!“
Powerful! Watch it again for yourself…