Yesterday I shared with you about the 30-day dare to starve your eyes (if you missed that post, please click here).
Steve Arterburn has written about how exactly we go about doing this. He writes that it means things like:
- Change the channel when something comes on that is sexually provocative
- Don’t check out ladies when they come into your line of vision; instead, re-direct your eyes
- Go out of your way to not look at the lingerie store windows in the mall
- Toss out the ads with scantily clad women
- Avoid suggestive photos on magazine covers in grocery stores
- Don’t watch movies that might have sexually explicit content or nudity
- Eat somewhere other than Hooters or bars
- Order an online filter and check your router settings
Please join me in taking this 30-day challenge.