Today is Sanctity Of Human Life Sunday. It’s the day we take time to remember this awesome truth:
For You created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from You
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in Your book
before one of them came to be.
Life is precious… all life. Today I’m challenging Calvary Assembly of God to help support the Alpha Family Center in Cedar Springs, MI. This is a wonderful organization:
- Gives free pregnancy tests.
- Helps young people cope with the anxiety of an unexpected pregnancy.
- Provides resources to young parents.
- Offers counseling to those who have experienced sexual abuse or a miscarriage.
- Supports women who have undergone an abortion.
Celebrate precious life whenever and however you can. Life is so very precious!